Revlon's Galaxy Dream Palette

March 21, 2018

Hello my badass beauties!
Today I have a review of the ethereal Galaxy Dream Palette by Revlon. I purchased this palette back when it first came out at Wal-Mart for $13 & I've been in love with it ever since.
I'm so excited to see a drugstore brand hop on the "holographic" or iridescent / duochrome highlighter bandwagon.
In the pan, these highlighters don't look too exciting but when you swatch them, that's when the magic happens! It's a stunning palette & my photos don't do the swatches or the palette justice, but let's get to them!

pinky-orange, green, lilac-pink, & silver.

Finger swatches with flash.
Without flash.





I really love this higlighting palette. The formula isn't chalky like some highlighters, but it's actually pretty smooth and easy to apply and blend. A few of the shades sort of remind me of Kat Von D's alchemist palette. The only complaint I have is I wish the silver would have had  a blue shift to it, because that would have made this palette even more amazing. What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments below! As always, thanks so much for reading.

You Might Also Like

0 comments