Intro

September 01, 2017





Hello, my badass beauties! Makeup and fashion are two of my passions in life, so I figured why not make a beauty blog- but with a slight twist of course! The name "Chronically Badass Beauty" comes from the fact that I am a chronic illness warrior. When I was younger I was never really interested in makeup, but when I got sick and my illnesses started effecting me from the inside out, that's when I realized how wonderful makeup truly is. Makeup is my happy place, and it helps me transform into a brand new person. It's such a confidence booster, and it just makes me feel better about myself overall. Makeup is one of the things that kind of let's me escape for a while, and helps me become new temporarily It's amazing what a good outfit and some makeup can do! My motto is, "I may not feel good, but that doesn't mean I can't try my hardest to look good." 
I really hope all of you enjoy my blog, feel free to comment or ask questions! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments