MBA Cosmetics Lip Glaze Review & Swatches

September 04, 2017

Hey badass beauties! I purchased two samples of Etsy shop MBA Cosmetics Lip Glaze products a while back and never got around to swatching them until now.

These are in the form of gloss, so I'm hoping they're not too sticky like the majority of glosses that I've tried are.

Their samples come in cute little clam shell containers. 



The colors I bought are Cranberry & Kohl, and are described as having a pink sugar rush flavor.

Enough chit chat, let's get to the good stuff- the swatches!

Cranberry:
Cranberry is described as a deep, burgundy/wine shade. I feel mine came out a little lighter, but I may just not have put enough coats on.



Kohl:
Kohl is pretty self explanatory. It's a true, rich black.


The verdict? These lip glosses go on very opaque without having to build up much, and are easy to apply with a lip brush(unless you buy the full size, which comes in a dial up tube with brush to apply straight to the lips). The pink sugar rush flavor and smell is absolutely heavenly so that's a definite plus for me; if you're not a fan of scented lippies, these might not be for you as it is a little strong at first. 

MBA Cosmetics also has these colors and so many more in lipstick form as well. Their etsy shop is full of lipsticks, lip glosses, foundation, highlighters, soaps/body scrubs, & so many pressed glitters! You all will soon learn that I love anything and everything that glitters.

What do you all think about these? Are you a gloss gal, or are you more on the matte side? I definitely lean more towards mattes as I dislike the sticky formula of some lip glosses, but these weren't too sticky. 

Leave me a comment down below on your thoughts & what you'd like to see next! Thanks so much for reading. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments