Fall Inspired Look & Profusion Color Me Glow 12 Shade Palette Review

September 10, 2017



Hello my badass beauties! 
There's only 12 days until Fall and I am so excited. Fall is my absolute favorite season, so I got inspired to do a fall beauty look. My boyfriend recently gave me one of the 12 shadow Profusion Colour Me Glow Palettes, and it's actually a palette that I have been wanting to own but just never got around to buying it, so I was excited to try it out!

Here is the palette. It has so many shades that I love!

Swatches with flash.

Swatches without flash.


As you can see from the swatches, the first shade is very light and pretty difficult to see. These shadows were swatched without primer, and all of the shades gave great color payoff even without it. I do have primer on my eyelids in the photos below, so you can see the color and sparkle intensifies with it. There is a small bit of fall out, but it's manageable. Overall, I really like this palette! I can no longer find these particular 12 shade palettes on Profusion's website, but from what I've seen these retail for around $5-$7 on ebay. There are quite a few different color palettes to choose from, as well.


Now let's get onto the Fall inspired look I created with three shades from this palette. I did this look by blending the seventh & twelfth shades in my crease and the second shade on the lid, as well as a simple winged liner using Elf's intense ink liner on the top & the burnt orange shade as liner for the bottom.

The finished product.


I really like how it turned out. 


I also used Witch's Blood Matte Lipstick by Moon Goddess Market on Etsy, which is a deep blood red that looks black on the lips. I will be reviewing it soon so stick around for that. 









Unfortunately these two photos came from my phone and they aren't that great of quality, but here's two full face photos featuring my bat shirt that I thought would go great with this look. I apologize if any of these photos are hard to see.


I hope you all enjoyed this review, leave me a comment & let me know what you'd like to see next! 
Thank you all so very much for reading.

PS: Once I reach 100 likes on my facebook page for this blog, I'll be having a small giveaway. :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments