Touch My Makeup & DIE Coffin Cosmetics Case Review

September 11, 2017

Hey, badass beauties!
I recently bought the Current Mood Coffin Cosmetics Case from Dolls Kill. I actually first found this bag on pinterest, & I automatically fell in love so I had to have it.
I received my item in 10 days and in some cute Dolls Kill packaging, unfortunately I didn't take a picture before I threw it away. :( The case is made from smooth vegan leather(definite plus!) and is 10.5" in height, 8" length, & 4" diameter. It has 5 elastic brush straps(or 10 if you have smaller brushes) on the left side of the case, and features the brand's Current Mood logo throughout the inside of the bag.
It is a decent size, however I apparently have way too much makeup(you can never have too much makeup.... right?), and all of my makeup will not fit in it.


Isn't it the absolute cutest?!


As you can see, it's as full as it's going to get.


I absolutely love this bag. My only complaint is I wish it was a little bigger but other than that it is made exceptionally well, easy to carry, sturdy, and it is so unique in comparison to the majority of makeup bags you usually see. 10/10 would definitely recommend to all of you! I hope you enjoyed this review, leave me a comment & let me know what you'd like to see next! 
As always, thank you so much for reading.


You Might Also Like

0 comments