Wednesday Addams Dress & Makeup

September 20, 2017

Hey badass beauties!
I have been drooling over this black velvet collared dress in Hot Topic for a while, because of how much it resembles Wednesday Addam's dress.. AND IT'S VELVET. I have always wanted a black velvet dress. Well it just so happens that I found it on clearance the other day, the only one there and it was in my size. How lucky is that?! It was like the Dress Gods sent it specifically to me. Yes, of course I bought it.
I figured I'd channel my inner Wednesday Addams and do a makeup inspired look to go along with the dress, and I think it turned out really well! I attempted the braids like she has, but you can't see them too well due to it being black on black, as well as my hair being so layered & thinned out due to lupus.
Anyways, let's get down to business!



You can't tell me I didn't pull it off, because I totally did. I am so proud. I did edit my eyes a bit to make them more dramatic, but only in this photo.

Can we just talk about this beautiful dress for a second?!


Makeup:

I thought I'd do a silver-grey with a dark lip.

Closeup



Products Used:
ELF Intense Ink Eyeliner in Blackest Black
Sleek Bad Girl Palette in shades Blade & Innocence
Bitzy Metallic Eyeshadow in Shooting Star
Moon Goddess Market Witches Blood Matte Lipstick
NYX Highlight & Contour Pro Singles in Ice Queen



This isn't really a review or anything, just something different I wanted to do in the spirit of Halloween, even though I'll definitely be wearing this dress & makeup all year long! 
I hope you enjoyed this post and as always, thanks for reading!




You Might Also Like

0 comments