Nightmare Before Christmas Onesie!

October 25, 2017

Hey badass beauties!
This isn't beauty related, but I did say I'd post about fashion every now and then, and well.. onesie pajamas count as fashion, right? I'm gonna say yes!
I've been dying to find a Jack Skellington onesie forever, and I finally found one at Wal-Mart a few weeks ago when I was staying with my boyfriend. IT'S. SO. CUTE. And it was only $20!
It has a hood featuring Jack's face & the eye holes are made of mesh material so you can see through them. It also zips down in the front at the waist where the shirt & pants meet.

Need I say more?! 

As somebody who is always cold & in pajamas(and who LOVES The Nightmare Before Christmas too much for her own good), I had to have it. The only downside is it doesn't have feet, but that's okay. I have plenty of fuzzy socks to substitute!

Are you all as excited for Halloween as I am?! Even though I never really do anything for Halloween anymore, I just love the time of year. I love the atmosphere, the creepy decor, the candy, & of course the limited edition Halloween clothes & makeup that comes out!

You Might Also Like

0 comments