Halloween Nails

October 24, 2017

Hey badass beauties!
You'll probably hear me say this a lot, but Halloween is my absolute favorite time of the year! I always get super inspired around Halloween time, so I wanted to do a Halloween inspired theme for my nails.
I decided to do a red and black sort of bloody inspired look.
For my thumb nail, I did a simple black base with a sparkly red overcoat. On my pointer finger I used a shimmery black base and painted a spiderweb on top of it, although you can't see it that well in the photos because of how dark the base is. The third nail is a simple black & red glitter mix nail polish. For my ring finger I did a black base with the same red sparkly overcoat used as a blood splatter at the top of my nail. Lastly, my pinky is the same black shimmer I used on the second nail.

I really like the way they turned out!

You'll have to forgive me for the pointer finger having a bare spot at the very tip of my nail, I took this picture a day or two after I did my nails.

What is your favorite makeup look to do around Halloween? Let me know in the comments below!
As always, thanks so much or reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments