Sinful Colors Halloween 2017 Collection!

October 16, 2017

Hey Badass Beauties!
I have been meaning to post this for a while but this month has been kind of hectic. At the beginning of October I went to Ingles & took a stroll down the cosmetic aisle, as always... I was delightfully surprised to find the new Sinful Colors Halloween collection Night of the Living Red! There are 10 limited edition shades & two Walgreens exclusive shades, totaling 12 Frightful LE shades!
There were only 7 of the 10 on the display at the Ingles I went to, so I purchased two out of the bunch because they stood out the most to me. One is a shade called Bite Me and is a metallic dark red with flecks of black glitter & somewhat resembles blood splatter (in my opinion), and the other is a glow in the dark shade with black skulls called Witch Hazel Bohn.



Bite Me. (with flash)

Without flash.

I did take these pictures a day or two after I painted them, so there are some thin spots at the tips of my nails that are bare now unfortunately. One of the things I noticed with this particular polish is it was a bit sticky, sort of like a used nail polish gets after a while or if it hasn't been closed up good. Since it was sort of sticky, it was a bit difficult to apply but this is with two coats so it is a nice and opaque coverage to see the full beauty of this color! I'm not sure if I just maybe got a bad batch or a particular one that wasn't closed good, but I do plan on repurchasing because I absolutely love this color, so I'll update this whenever I purchase a new one!

Witch Hazel Bohn. Look at that luminous green glow!

All of the skulls do settle at the bottom so you have to give it a good shake and leave it upside down for a few seconds to get them to disperse throughout the bottle. The formula on this polish is also thick but I assume that is due to the fact that it is glow in the dark, maybe? It was easier to apply than the other so I wouldn't say it was sticky, just thick formula. I couldn't get a good picture of it on the nails but it is just a glow in the dark coat with black skull glitter.

I really love both of these polishes because they do truly scream Halloween to me! I love Sinful Colors and the variety of collections they come out with. I'm hopeful that I only got a bad batch of the collection for Bite Me, because it truly is gorgeous. I plan on buying the two Walgreens exclusive polishes as well, so I'll update this post once I do!

You can view the entire collection on their website here or find it at your local Ingles or Walgreens! I hope you enjoyed this post, and as always, thanks so much for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments