NYX Haul & Review!

February 02, 2018

Hey badass beauties!
NYX was having a sale going on recently and I saw it as the perfect opportunity to splurge and buy what I've been wanting to try.
The products arrived quickly & they came in the cutest black lace drawstring bag!


The products that I purchased are:
Pigments in Metallic Velvet
Highlight Pro Singles in Ice Queen 
Hot Singles Shadow in Dressed to Kill
Nail Lacquer in Opalesque, Roller Disco, & Navy Star




Let's get down to the full face look I created using all NYX products.

Using Hot Singles Shadow on the lid, Pigments in the crease, and roll on shimmer in the corner.

Liquid Suede Metallic Matte. Review here.

Hot Singles Shadow swatches with & without primer.

Overall, I'm extremely happy with my purchase! All of the items exceeded my expectations, and I don't really have any complaints. I'm definitely going to be buying from NYX more often! I'll probably do swatches of the nail polish in another post. 
I hope you guys enjoyed this review and as always, thanks so much for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments