New Bath & Body Works for Spring 2019 & Haul!

April 17, 2019

Hey Beauties! It's been a looong time. Things have been hectic this past year trying to really get my health fully under control with different treatments & finding the right doctors, and I believe I finally have. So I'm hoping to be back and posting a lot more! I'm extremely active on my instagram so if I don't post on here, you'll most likely find me there @chronicallybadassbeauty.

Bath and Body Works have been cranking out new releases like there's no tomorrow. First we had the new Tropical fragrances added to the Aromatherapy line, then came the new Beach themed line, a Floral line, & now Gingham is here! There have been so many incredible sales going on at B&BW lately and I've been in my local store in the past month more than I ever have in my whole life. If you haven't been into B&BW lately I greatly recommend doing so! I figured I'd share some of the new releases and my recent haul for the last month, so let's get started.

The Aromatherapy line is my absolute favorite, because I am obsessed with natural body care and essential oils. The new tropical scents are a great addition and there are three scents to choose from. I purchased Hibiscus Ylang Ylang(for sleep) & Sandalwood Eucalyptus(for stress relief) and they smell incredible!

Another one of the new launches I'm really loving is their Beach themed Collection, which has a lot of coco-nutty scents. I bought the majority of these when they had their body creams on sale for $5 one day only & I knew I had to snag them up! I picked up Tropical Vanilla & Cherimoya, Black Coconut Sands, Passionfruit & Banana Flower, and Waikiki Beach Coconut Shimmer Body Oil.


A few others I picked up are Pink Calypso Coconut, Rose Quartz, Sage Cedarwood(for stress relief, from the Aromatherapy Collection), A Thousand Wishes Diamond Shimmer Mist, Hello Beautiful Diamond Shimmer Mist, and a Crystal Succulent Wallflower along with two scents for it(Mahogany Teakwood & Aromatherapy Eucalyptus Spearmint).

Look at that beautiful shimmer! These have quickly become my favorite products, and I use them every time I go out.

The most beautiful wallflower I have ever seen! If you know me, you know I love crystals and succulents, well flowers in general. So when I saw this, I knew I had to have it.



I plan on going back this weekend because I have more coupons, of course. When I was in store last I tested out Gingham & it smells very floral-cucumber like and it's really unique so I believe I'll pick it up next time, especially since I have a coupon for a free Gingham product up to $14.

What are your favorite Bath & Body Works scents? Do you take advantage and stock up when they have sales? Let me know below, and thanks so much for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments