Kiss Me In The Garden Body Oil Spray Review

April 18, 2019

Hi beauties! Today I have a very exciting post to share with you all. 
If you know me personally or have been following me for a while, you know I am a sucker for any and all things natural in the beauty and skincare world. 
I recently discovered an amazing brand by the name of Kiss Me In The Garden. They are a wonderful cruelty free company that creates natural, luxurious body products at an affordable price. Each product is made in small batches & made with love and care. 
The first product I picked up from them is a body oil spray infused with real rose petals and vitamin e oil. It is so good! The formula is incredible, it's not oily whatsoever and it is so moisturizing. It absorbs quickly into the skin and doesn't leave any residue behind. Plus the packaging is beautiful! Check out some photos below. 



I posted these photos on Instagram to share with my followers and the brand actually reached out to me asking if I wanted to collab, so of course I said yes.

I am so incredibly excited to announce that I am a brand ambassador / influencer for Kiss Me in the Garden! I also have a special code for all of my followers that will get you 15% off your entire order.
Code: 1235 

If you love natural products and/or are sensitive to ordinary fragrances and chemicals, you are going to love this brand and their high quality products!
They carry a wide variety of skincare/body products including lotions, body oils and soaps, salt scrubs, bath oils, whipped body creams, candles, linen spray, hand creams, face washes & mists, and so many more! As of right now they have 15 different collections all including different scents so there really is something for everyone, even a men's line!

I will have more of their products to review for you very soon! In the meantime, go check out their website and purchase something(don't forget to use my code to save some $$$). 

You Might Also Like

0 comments