Urban Decay Elements Palette Swatches & Review

April 19, 2019

Hi Beauties! One of my favorite palettes that I can't seem to get enough of is the Urban Decay Elements Palette. I got it around Christmas and have been loving it ever since. I love shimmers and anything sparkly so this palette was perfect for me. I was able to snag it for half off right before Christmas and am so happy I did!

Look how beautiful the packaging is! This palette truly has some of the most beautiful packaging I've ever seen. Now let's take a look at the inside of this beauty!  



The formula is definitely the same amazing quality as per usual with Urban Decay, and I love that each of the shades are brand new and only in this palette. Every shade performed extremely well except for two of them, Hex Remedy and Dream Weaver. These two shades really need to be built up because they are pretty patchy otherwise. If you're somebody who prefers mattes over shimmers, this may not be the palette for you. Overall I'm extremely pleased with this palette and use it very often.

Did any of you pick this beauty up when it was available? If so, what did you think? What's your favorite Urban Decay palette or product? Let me know below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments