Kiss Me in The Garden Review & Code for 15% off!

April 24, 2019

Hey beauties! I posted a few days ago about me becoming a brand ambassador for an incredible brand, Kiss Me in The Garden. I got a package from them in the mail today & am so excited to share everything with you! I received so many amazing products from a few different collections of theirs and am so grateful to be a part of their team. 


If you didn't see my last post, Kiss Me in The Garden is a cruelty free company that creates natural, luxurious body products at an affordable price. Each product is made in small batches & made with love and care. If you love natural products and/or are sensitive to ordinary fragrances and chemicals, you are going to love this brand and their high quality products! Can we just talk about the packaging for a second? It's so elegant and feminine, and has exquisite detailing.
They carry a wide variety of skincare/body products including lotions, body oils and soaps, salt scrubs, bath oils, whipped body creams, candles, linen spray, hand creams, face washes & mists, and so many more! As of right now they have 15 different collections all including different scents so there really is something for everyone, even a men's line!
Also, I have a special code to share with all of my followers that will get you 15% off your entire order! Code 1235. 

***I did receive these products complementary from Kiss Me in the Garden, but this does not affect or influence my thoughts on these products. All thoughts are my own.*** 

Let's start off with the products I received from the Demoiselle collection, which is described as a Floral Citrus Blend. I have the Whipped Creme Hydrating Body butter and it is so incredibly light while being so insansely moisturizing! Their whipped creme is made from cocoa butter, shea butter, sunflower seed oil, and it absorbs quickly into the skin. Whenever it absorbed completely, my skin literally felt like velvet. So soft! This is quite a thick creme, so a little goes a long way! The citrus notes are more prominent upon applying, but once it's absorbed into the skin you definitely begin getting those floral notes. 



Next up from the Demoiselle collection is the Supreme Creme Pure Shea Butter, and when they say supreme they mean it. This balm is more of an ointment texture than creme, and it is unbelievable! It's not oily and just like their whipped creme, a little goes a long way. This multi-purpose balm can be used for burns, bug bites, scars, cuticles, under eye treatment, basically this is the ultimate balm for anything and everything you could possibly need. So far I've used it around my cuticles(they stay inflamed and red, so I'm really excited for this) and I also have a lot of scars I will be using this on.


The next couple of items are from separate collections, including Spa Retreat and their brand new collection, Petite Fleur. 
Petite Fleur has such a unique scent profile, consisting of Citrus Blossom & Vanilla. It smells very sweet while still having notes of citrus, and is one of my favorites. I received their Shea Butter Balm and it is absolutely mind blowing. This unique product is made from 15% shea butter as well as calcium, which we all know is great for your bones but it is also great for your skin! This one does take a little longer to soak into the skin compared to the Whipped Creme Body Butter but once it does, your hands stay silky smooth for hours! Again, your skin will feel like pure velvet! It's incredible.



Next up is a Bath Bar(soap) from the Spa Retreat Collection and it is definitely one of the best bar soaps I've ever smelled in my life. The scent profile for Spa Retreat is Cucumber, Coconut, & Mint!  The cucumber and mint are definitely the prominent notes in this scent, with Coconut being pretty subtle. I usually don't use bar soaps because I have super dry skin and bar soaps tend to dry me out big time, but this one hasn't! Their bar soaps are made from natural vegetable glycerin which helps draw in moisture into your skin, as well as shea butter and jojoba oil, which have amazing moisturizing effects for the skin. 


I was also sent six different 1 oz samples of their hand creams! I received Demoiselle, Spa Retreat, Petite Fleur, Grateful Nature, The Sea Garden, and Heavenly Garden scents. Let me be completely honest here, I cannot even begin to tell you how absolutely amazing every single one of these smells! Grateful Nature consists of Jasmine & Mandarin and is another one of my favorites because it also has a very sweet smell to it. The Sea Garden consists of Waterlily & Lotus Flower and it has a lush, exotic fresh scent(this is my mom's favorite). Last but not least Heavenly Garden consists of Riceflower, Coconut, & Jasmine, and is another one of my favorites. Coconut is the dominant scent in this one, which I love!
If you know me personally or have been following me for a while, you know I have extremely dry skin as well as psoriasis and other skin issues due to my health. After I tried out these hand creams, I could not believe how soft and smooth my skin felt! Each of their hand creams contain a large amount of shea butter and really does leave your skin feeling moisturized all day. The scents are long lasting without being overbearing, and I just can't believe I didn't discover this brand sooner.


With Mother's Day coming up, this company has so many products your mom would love and honestly you will have a hard time choosing because there are so many phenomenal collections and scents to choose from! My mom is obsessed with the products I've received and is already wanting to place an order. 
****Don't forget to use my special code to receive 15% off your entire order! Code: 1235


You Might Also Like

0 comments